“Classes are held Sunday mornings during the sermon and on Wednesday nights of every week at 6:45 p.m.
L.A.F. (Laying a Foundation) provides a God-centered focus through teaching of Biblical truth. We want to partner with parents to help children understand the supremacy and grace of God in all things; through reliance on the Holy Spirit, the Word of God, and life giving relationships with other people, for their joy and expansion of Christ’s Kingdom.
- On Sunday mornings the 2’s and 3’s combined class is doing a curriculum called “A Sure Foundation”
This curriculum and the following curriculums are by Truth 78 Ministries formerly known as Children Desiring God Ministries.
- The 4’s/Kindergarten curriculum is called “God Has Spoken Through His Son”
- The 1st/2nd grade curriculum is called “He Has Been Clearly Seen” and “I Stand in Awe”
- The 3rd/4th grade curriculum is called “Faithful To All His Promises”
- The 5th/6th grade curriculum is called “How Majestic Is His Name”
- For Wednesday night LAF (Laying a Foundation), we are using the Heritage Builders curriculum called “Simple Science – Family Nights Tool Chest”. Also included are scripture memory, music, games and snacks. All 1st – 6th graders are welcome!
Here you can download policy guidelines and more information about LAF at Des Moines Fellowship.